Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We're Married!

Feeling the urge to share the joys of being a newlywed and answer the infamous question, "How's married life?," I decided to create a blog to share with family and friends. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy sharing.


We've been married 2 months and 18 days today. Not long to those that have celebrated golden wedding anniversaries, but an eternity to those fighting fatal illnesses. In the past year, we have: graduated college, started new jobs, bought a house and gotten married! All of these are things that I consider to be pretty big milestones. And, amazingly, we've done it all together. Our wedding programs said, "Today I will marry my friend - the one I laugh with, dream with, live with, love..." and it's true. Drew is my best friend and I can't wait to spend forever with him. Each day brings new laughs and dreams. It's hard not to be excited to see what the future holds.


They say that the first year of marriage is the hardest. If that's true, then we've got it made! I couldn't be happier...

Our first dance to Chicago's "You're My Inspiration"

No comments: